MDF offers opportunities to spark actions among the over 950 Leadership Maine alumni that will catalyze positive change in Maine through learning and networking opportunities. We support alumni in the following ways:
- Celebrate alumni's accomplishments.
- Continue to provide learning opportunities about critical issues facing Maine’s economy.
- Provide professional development opportunities to build leadership skills.
- Provide opportunities for taking action.
- Provide ease of access for all alumni to communicate with one another.
Alumni receive regular updates regarding learning and job opportunities. Dues paying alumni have access to the password protected Leadership Maine Alumni Directory which contains contact information for all alumni. Alumni are invited to a number of educational and social events.
AMPLIFY Challenge Match Campaign
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.”
~ Warren Bennis
DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT!
Thanks to two generous donations - $75,000 from an anonymous benefactor and $25,000 from Bangor Savings Bank – the Maine Development Foundation is poised to expand its capacity to make Maine a better place to live and work.
The Maine Development Foundation must raise
$100,000 by June 30, 2017
Matching funds will provide a total of $175,000
to support the organization’s mission to grow Maine’s economy.
AMPLIFY Challenge Match Funds will enable MDF to
• Dedicate resources for communications and alumni engagement of the 1,000+ Leadership Maine Alumni
• Create a new and improved MDF website
• Enhance MDF’s presence to create awareness of and participation in Leadership Maine and other MDF programs